Central Valley Public School District #3
Central Valley Public School District #3 will hold its annual school board election on Tuesday, June 6, 2023. The polling place is Central Valley School. Polls will be open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
The following individuals have filed for the respective areas for a three-year term: Area #4 (Portions of Ervin & Wold Townships) – David Seyfried, and Area #7 (Bentru Twp and Portions of Michigan & Americus Twps) – Gregory Saure Jr.
Also, on the ballot this year is whether Central Valley Public School should publish a record of the proceedings of the school board in the official newspaper of the school district for the succeeding two years.
All eligible school district residents may vote at large in the election.
Absentee ballot applications may be obtained from the school business manager or at www.nd.gov/eforms/Doc/sfn51468.pdf. Return completed absentee ballot applications to the school business manager.
Central Valley Return to Learn
1) Masks are optional but are recommended for individuals who have not been vaccinated.
2) Students will be socially distanced at 3 feet when possible.
3) If a student tests positive they and their household will follow the recommendations given by their respective county health office.
4) We will not contact trace. Parents of students in the positive student’s classroom will receive notification stating a positive case is in their student’s class and they should monitor their son/daughter.
5) Assignments will be available online via google classroom or from the teacher. Assignments may also be picked up at the school. Classes will not be live-streamed.
New to Central Valley? Please print and fill out our Student Registration form: CV Registration Form
School Supply List for 22-23 School Year: Click Here
If you feel like your family will be eligible for Free or Reduced lunch, please fill out the form (you can type in it, but must print it out - it will not save what you type in it) and return to to Michelle in the main office.
Free & Reduced Lunch Application: Click Here
Free & Reduced Lunch Eligibility: Click Here